Travel, global citizenship, and cultural connection are a key element of being changemakers and leaders in the world. Through travel, we can grow, experience, and create authentic connections with people from other cultures - embodying the values of global unity.
...Do you want to learn what it means to be a global citizen?
...Have you always wanted to travel to cool places, and experience new cultures?
...Do you consider yourself a changemaker and you want to know how to embody the values of compassion and diversity?
If yes, then this course is perfect for you!
Now more than ever, we need to prioritise global understanding, connection, and communications to promote peace and global co-existence.
When you become a global citizen, you are able to see yourself belonging to the world as a whole, and seeing humanity as your family. This is the path to creating more connection between cultures, religions, and nations - I believe it is the way to create a better future.
Now you can learn all of the skills to become a global citizen, and how to continuously grow to transform, learn, and make an impact in the world.
Global citizenship is a crucial element to being a young leader and changemaker - it gives us the foundational belief to create a better future for the whole world and humanity.
“Let us recognize that we are all part of each other. We are all human. We are all one.”
- Suzy Kassem
What You Will Learn
In this course you will learn:
- The values of a global citizen
- How to transform your mindset and let go of subconscious biases and beliefs
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) skills
- How compassion and empathy are key to global peace
- How to travel and connect with people to create a new friendship and connections
- How to learn from your new experiences and grow your global awareness
- How to use your voice to be a successful advocate for global citizenship
- How to integrate these ideas into your everyday life - even if you are not exploring or traveling
- and much more!
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- Be a leader for global unity and diversity
- Bridge the sense of division between groups/cultures in your community and country
- Grow in new ways through cultural experiences
- Be a knowledgeable advocate for global unity and social change
- Have a better understanding of how to communicate and connect with people of other cultures
The Course Curriculum
- 5 hours of video content.
- Downloadable PDFs and workbooks.
- Access to ask questions and chat with your instructor.
- FREE access to other resources, trainings, and webinars.
- Discounts for upcoming events.
- Discounts to future courses.
About Your Instructor
Kaitlin is a 22-year-old world explorer, author, and youth leader. To date, she has visited 100 countries and grew up her entire life traveling the world - creating her education based on cultural experiences and learning.
She is passionate about working towards global unity and is an advocate for social change through cultural connections. She is the creator of the Global Nomadic Education Curriculum, as well as the author of the book Sparks of Wisdom.
She can't wait to teach you all about her passion for global citizenship and being the change in the world.