Do you feel like you want to do something in the world, but you have no idea where to begin or what to do?
Let's face it, navigating the world today as a young person is not easy. Especially when you want to get started, there can be so many fears and obstacles that you perceive to be too big to overcome. These fears leave you feeling paralysed and often times push you to giving up before you even begin.
Truth is, we ALL feel like that at some point, and you are not alone if you feel this now.
Here are some other things that you may be feeling too...
- You want to be a changemaker but don't feel good enough: Those nasty voices in your head keep haunting you telling you that you are a failure, that you can't do it, or that you won't achieve your goals.
- You feel helpless as a young person in the world: You feel as though you can't do anything to fix the challenges humanity is facing and it makes you scared of the future.
- You fear the future of the planet with climate change: You know climate change is affecting the planet but you feel powerless to change anything.
- You want to use your voice but don’t know how: You feel like you want to speak up but you're afraid no one will listen or even care what you are saying.
- You want to make a difference but don’t know where to start
And so the only reason you feel like you couldn't make a difference was that you did have the proper steps or action plan to do so - until now!
Become the Changemaker You Were Born to Be
Rise Up takes you through a step-by-step process of how to go from having just an idea for a project to making a real impactful change.
This program will give you all of the tools and skills you need to be a leader in our world today, contributing to pushing humanity forward and solving our greatest issues.
You will finally feel ready to be the young leader you know you were meant to be and build that project that will make the impact you dream of.
Your time is now to learn how to Rise Up and make the change you envision!
Meet Your Instructors
Hi! We are Kaitlin and Cassidy, two sisters on a mission to empower our generation to rise up and make a difference.
After growing up traveling around the world full time our entire lives, receiving a global nomadic education, and dedicating our time for the past 5 years to help refugees, we have decided to share our knowledge and experience with you!
Our journey of changemaking began while volunteering with Syrian refugees - starting our own NGO called Kids Unite 4 Hope and speaking around the world about the refugee crisis, youth leadership, and global citizenship.
We have visited 100 countries, volunteered and spoken in 13 across 5 continents, and transformed the lives of 100s of kids and teens!
🏆 We have trained hundreds of teenagers and young adults on leadership, volunteering, travel, and entrepreneurship.
🏆 We have helped thousands of Syrian, Afghan, and Iraqi children and teenagers through educational programs and youth-centered projects focused on creativity, empowerment, and growth.
🏆 We have launched multiple successful non-profit organisations including Kids Unite 4 Hope, Humanity Up, and GimmeMo Youth.
🏆 Visiting 100 countries, we have vast knowledge and experience of global issues such as immigration, human rights, women's rights, climate change, and more.
🏆 We are award-winning international speakers at Mindvalley and have held numerous workshops and trainings around the globe.
What Some of the Great Leaders of Our Time Say...
"They got more applause than pretty much anyone in the history of Mindvalley University. Their passion, their mission, their grace, and especially their gigantic hearts are utterly infectious. There is so much that older generations can learn from these kids.You guys are such a freaking inspiration for everyone over here."
Founder of Mindvalley
"From the moment we met, I knew that Cassidy and Kaitlin were destined for greatness! Drawing from their years of in the field experience and unmatched empathy; Changemaker Odyssey is setting the bar for youth leadership and forging a world that is more compassionate, inclusive, and equitable for all."
- Monique Coleman
Actress and Global Youth Advocate
As Seen On....
What You Will Learn:
✅Create an action plan for your impact:
Learn the tools and techniques to create your action plan, set your goals, and start taking daily actions.
✅ Face your fears and be confident:
Discover what it means to live without the fears of being good enough or of being too young. Learn how to have a deep rooted belief in yourself, your abilities, and your impact.
✅Use your unique talents, abilities, and story to make a difference:
Your superpowers are the things that make you unique, and you can use them to inspire, empower, and transform others. Learn how to harness your voice and message, and use your talents to create a social impact.
✅Transform your mindset to see the world in new ways:
Learn the tools and techniques for the 6 Changemaker Mindset Shifts that will empower you to go from feeling helpless to feeling powerful about your role in the world!
✅Get in touch with your why and get inspired to make a change:
Get in touch with what inspires you and gives you a sense of purpose! Learn how to find your changemaker purpose, grow your grit and perseverance to overcome obstacles, and get empowered to take action.
✅ Create your unique brand:
Learn how to create a successful online brand that will rally other people around your mission and visions,
✅Grow your online influence as an advocate:
Learn the skills to have a big online influence and following to share your message with the world.
✅ Gain leadership skills to empower youth:
Become a successful and empowering leader with new tools to see the world as a leader and share your message.
The Rise Up Curriculum
Rise Up is an 8-week program with 3 ½ hours of interactive content! With almost each video, you have a downloadable workbook and PDF for journaling, notes, and reflecting.
Our goal is to give you a deep-dive into all things changemaking in a way that easy to understand, fast-paced, and fun!
You will be learning alongside other GenZ youth who are just like you and make new friends, growing together and collaborating on future projects.
Joining Rise Up will be a life-changing experience that will empower you to make a change and give you all the skills you couldn't learn in school!
What You Will Find Inside
- Discover what it really means to be a changemaker
- Learn the 3 Core Changemaker Beliefs that make up what it means to be a leader in today's world
- Learn the 2 Changemaker Journey's that you will undertake throughout your growth and the tools to achieve each milestone.
- Uncover the 6 Changemaker Mindset Shifts needed to step into your power
- Learn the foundational principles of a changemaker before beginning your impact
- Learn the tools and techniques to grow as a person live your life in a new way as a young person - freeing yourself from your doubts, beliefs, and fears that hold you back.
- Go through the 10 Impact Project Steps to create your project, discover who you are helping, what cause you are working towards, and how you can best be a part of the solution.
- Learn how to create a Project Checklist that will help you stay on track in your project
- Discover the key elements to a successful project and impact
- Learn the 3 steps to discovering your why
- Learn how to put your sense of purpose into practice to use it as fuel when times get tough
- Discover the steps to living a more authentic life in alignment with your purpose
...And 4 more modules of awesome lessons!
A Sneak Peak...
A Donation for Refugees
With each purchase, we will be giving a percentage back to refugees from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan in collaboration with our non-profit organisation Kids Unite 4 Hope.
Some of our current projects include:
- Teaching Afghan women and girls English
- Creating fun games and activities for refugee children
- Providing educational supplies through our campaign #Backpacks4hope
By purchasing the course, not only will you be learning how to make your own impact, but also help us make a difference in our community!
How do I access the course?
Can I get in touch with Kaitlin and Cassidy directly?
What else do I get with the course?
Join Rise Up Today
What you will get:
- 3 ½ hours of video content within 8 modules
- Workbooks and PDFs to download for notes and journaling
- Access to a global online community of young learners
- Access to Kaitlin and Cassidy for questions and discussions
- Early-bird tickets and discounts to upcoming events, summits, or workshops
- Discounts to upcoming courses and coaching programs